- Les Softies is a 10-minute short comedic film about two hitmen who go soft.
- World Premiere at 2010 Toronto International Film Festival.
- FUNNY BUSINESS is a 10-minute short romantic comedy about Eddie and Esther, a married couple who discover that humour can be an addictive aphrodisiac .
- Won the 2011 Crazy8s Film Festival Contest.
- World Premiere at Crazy8s' screening at Vancouver's Vogue Theatre.
- Official Selection at the 2011 Edmonton International Film Festival
- Official Selection at the 2011 New York City Hell's Kitchen Film Festival
- Meathead is a 3-minute short film noir set in the not-so-distant future where eating meat is illegal.
- World Premiere at 2011 Port Moody Film Festival.
GREENPEACE vs. COSTCO
- Greenpeace PSA that chronicles a protest against Costco for selling red-list fish.
KISMET one to one hundred (2-minute trailer for a play)
- KISMET one to one hundred is a play by The Chop Theatre featuring 100 interviews with 100 Canadians, ages 1 to 100, about life, death, fate and destiny.
HOW TO DISAPPEAR COMPLETELY (3-minute trailer for a one-man play)
- HOW TO DISAPPEAR COMPLETELY is a true story about a theatre lighting designer's love for his mother and the circumstances surrounding her death.
STONED: Hemp Nation on Trial
- STONED: Hemp Nation on Trial is a 48-minute documentary directed and produced by Russell Bennett and co-directed by Sarah Jane Flynn. Copyright 1998.
- STONED is the story of Christopher Clay, who faces four life sentences for selling marijuana seeds and seedlings from his store Hemp Nation in London, Ontario.
- STONED was the most popular documentary on CBC's Rough Cuts in 1998-99 and was nominated for Best Political Documentary at HotDocs! in 1999.
Love in the Time of the Oil Sands
- Crude Love is a 60-minute play written by Gillian Bennett and Russell Bennett. Copyright 2008.
- Crude Love is an unlikely love story between Phyllis McCormack, a dump truck driver from Newfoundland and Abbie Waxman, an ex-Greenpeace eco-warrior from Toronto, set in Alberta's Tar Sands in the near future.
- Self-Storage is a 60-minute multi-character solo play written by Gillian Bennett. Copyright 2005.
- Self-Storage is about Normal, who decides to move into storage to get some space from her life.
- Rocket Man is a 60-minute solo improvised play written by Russell Bennett and Gillian Bennett. Copyright 2005.
- Rocket Man features three characters' journeys to find love in the universe.
THE REEFER MAN
- The Reefer Man is a 75-minute multi-character solo play written by Russell Bennett and Gillian Bennett. Copyright 2004.
- The Reefer Man is about Charlie Kovacs, a young lawyer with a secret gift of growing award-winning marijuana who tries to balance his secret garden with working at his father's law firm until the law catches up with him.